We are excellently catering to the needs of
textile, paper, adhesives, food and pharmaceutical industries. Our
company owns a voluminous production space in which offered products are
well-manufactured by experts. Qualified experts take into use modern
machines to make product line in order to make it stand tall on quality
requirements of clients. Code of Conduct
has a code of conduct rules (according clause 49 of the listing
agreement), which are to be followed by Board Members and Senior
Code is applied on the following:
- Directors of Universal Starch Chem Allied Ltd.
- Executive directors, encompassing functional heads
- Members of senior management
This Code lays before some of the
guiding principles, which members of the senior management and directors
should imbibe in their working at the time of serving needs of
shareholders, customers, employees and overall society. These reputed
personnel should understand their value to the company as trustees and
should work by winning confidence of the major audience connected with
the welfare of the company.Effective Date
From the 1st January 2006, this code comes into effect.The Code
Senior Management and directors of the business entity should follow the below mentioned code conduct:
- Trying best to be present in all the committee and board meetings.
- Confirm to the mandatory and statutory laws and regulations of company.
- Guarantee safeguarding all crucial and confidential information of the company.
- Working honestly with customers, stakeholders, business partners and government authorities
- Indirectly or directly not associated with competitors.
- Not take undue benefits of the position.
- Transparency should be maintained in deals.
- Disclosure of details regarding personal interest in transaction with business entity.
- Shouldn't promote issues between personal interest and the company's interest.
- Do not take personal favors from business partners, service providers, etc.
- Do not accept or derive any personal gratification from suppliers. Service providers, business partners
- Assisting in making company come across as an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Work hard to fulfill social responsibilities.
- Not to harm reputation of the company.
- Accountable for the decisions and actions taken in business.